Stephen Covey famously wrote, “Begin with the end in mind.”
His advice was based on the principle that all things are created twice: Firstly, in your mind as a vision and plan. And then, as you implement your plan, your creation comes to life physically.
Sadly, many property investors stumble in their property investment journey because they act haphazardly, without a plan.
Or they blindly follow “what everyone else is doing”, rather than look at what the most successful investors are doing to create wealth.
That’s why the Active Invest process begins with an Active Portfolio Planning Process during which we will help you…
- Take stock of your current situation including available cash, equity, and income.
- Consider your personal cash flow needs including mortgages, car expenses, living expenses, and savings
- Determine your attitudes around risk and the type of investments you feel comfortable with
- Establish an investment time-line from now until retirement and create a plan to help you achieve your financial, investment, and life goals
At the conclusion of the process, you’ll find yourself in a position to…
- Determine the exact steps you should take now and in the future
- Reduce mistakes and risks
- Overcome uncertainty so you can take action with confidence
- Enjoy the process of growing your property portfolio and building your wealth
At the end of your Active Property Portfolio Session you will have your own Property Portfolio Plan, ready to implement. And we can even implement much of your plan on your behalf.
For an initial exploratory chat about how we may be able to help you with your Property Portfolio Plan, get it touch today.